As a buyer of replacement engines, you know how important quality is. Better quality means less down time and less warranty hassles. Better quality is just a better deal.
For over 60 years, APS has raised the bar for engine remanufacturers, offering highest-quality engines that exceed industry standards with “same-as-new” performance. Our reputation is built on principles that have made us a world leader in the engine remanufacturing industry.
Our manufacturing process offers more innovation and better technology than any other remanufactured engine company in the world:
• Multiple manufacturing and warehouse facilities comprising approximately 750,000 square feet.
• In-house reclamation and cleaning.
• Robotic automated cleaning.
• Modern material handling with automated delivery system.
• Six CNC horizontal machining centers, Mori Seiki, Mitsu Seiki & LaBlonde Makino.
• Two Gehring CNC 3 spindle honing machines.
• Junker CNC crankgrinder.
• Gehring Line Hone.
• RMB CNC Cam boring.
• Gidding & Lewis High Accuracy Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
• Hommel Turbowave 8000 - the latest surface finish measuring equipment.
• PAT Gauge Incometer - most accurate instrument for cylinder bore measurement
• AtlasCopco - DC-Torqueing of critical fasteners.
• Cold Dyno spin testing - oil pressure, oil flow, compression and torque.
• ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001.